Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One night in Singapore

This is my second time to singapore during my holiday, I took KTM train from KL sentral that cost me RM43 and took me 10 hrs to reach Singapore. The train stop at woodland and tanjong pagar, I walked off at tanjong pagar and took a bus to Bugis MRT station and purchares tourist pass that cost me $8 a day for me to travel unlimited with Bus and MRT.
After get this tourist pass, I hop on the train and guess what I saw?



Can some body tell me, is this native of singapore just like native of United states?

I hop out of the train after this freaking native of singapore, I met my fren who stayed at Bukit Panjang and he brought me to Singpore science centre. Only paid RM18 per people which included Science centre and snowland due to the promotion that offered.



The Singapore Science centre is not bad, enough for us to fool around for almost half day and way to snowland. The snowland is so small, not worth to pay a visit

After whole day of playing like a kid. Hop on the bus and head to Geylang for dinner and cuci mata, more than 100 of Pak Gu freelance that cari makan. End the night with a beautiful singapore night view

No comments: