Monday, August 11, 2008

The Power of Insomnia..

Lately I found that I'm hit by this disease. Make me feel so annoyed, couldn't sleep at the night. You may interest to know what I had done during the night, I walked here and there, doing some nonsense thing such as open my msn list and see who was online and nudge them but ended up no people entertain me. So I gave up and try other nonsense thing, I went to google and look for cocktail recipe and I think I wanna try my own flaming lamborgini, " I tried that last saturday and I was very high up to the sky ".. At the same time, got another one girl also hit by this insomnia, if you are the one who reading, you will catch the point.. This blog appear after I read your blog.. :P

1 comment:

l a i m e i said...

Hey kawan! haha.. of course catch your point ler! But I'm wondering did you really manage to make yourself a flaming Lamborghini? haha.. Maybe you should teach me one day! :p